A leading Law Firm based locally to London Bridge are recruiting for an Accounts Payable/Office Accounts candidate to join the team on a permanent basis. The firm are an exciting, diverse and growing business. Joining the team will see you work with some of the UK’s most interesting clients. However it’s not all about big numbers and high-profile projects; the real success of our business comes from the ability of our teams to provide fantastic service and create long-lasting relationships. If you are looking to progress and develop, this is certainly the role for you!
You will be working within a small team and be assigned with office account transactions including but not limited to, AP Invoices, payments and receipts, supplier reconciliations, petty cash and expense claims.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Assistant will be:
• Posting of all firm invoices and reconciling supplier statements
• Posting of counsel fees and reconciling fee notes
• Dealing with office receipts and ensuring all disbursements are paid out
• Posting of partner and staff expense claims ensuring correct GL coding and VAT coding
• Dealing with payment runs to include all firm invoices
• Posting of partner drawings
• Daily cheque runs to ensure all payments are made on time for anticipated disbursements
• Petty cash claims and reconciling on a weekly basis
• Posting of Land Registry, TM Searches, Companies House and other recharges
• Assisting with other month end processes
The successful Finance Assistant will:
• Possess excellent communication
• Be able to follow instruction, work independently and as part of a team
• Work accurately and efficiently
• Have confidence in dealing with Partners, Fee Earners and External Clients
• Be adaptive and responsive
• Have knowledge and adhere to Solicitor Accounts Rules
• Uphold confidentiality and private matters
• Use of Excel
Please apply without delay to be considered for this exciting opportunity.