Working with one of our core clients in Basingstoke they are now looking to engage with a Junior Purchase Ledger to join the team. The Client is a fast up-comer and rapidly growing. If you are looking to begin your career in Accounts then read on…
Job description below;
Salary £18K-£21K / Permanent / Fulltime JUNIOR PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK (BASINGSTOKE)
This role will provide a grounding of opportunity to gain understanding as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, they are keen to have a strong candidate that have the ability to work within a team as valuable member.
• Posting of Supplier invoices and credit notes
• Raising and posting of Supplier payment runs
• Dealing with query invoices
• Reconciling Supplier statements
• Creation of new Supplier accounts
Essential Skills required;
- A Level leaver
- Work experience required (office experience desirable)
The ideal Candidate will have the experience listed above with history of working in an office as part of a team and wanting to further their career in this sector.
Candidates must live within a reasonable commute of the above location, be eligible to work in the UK without restriction and be available immediately. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com