My client a luxury retailer are now recruiting on an ongoing temporary basis. As a Purchase Ledger Assistant you will be part of a team of 5 within the Accounts Payable department reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager.
You will be responsible for the processing and payments of suppliers allocated to you.
You will work closely with the cross functional teams in the brand and suppliers to ensure cash is controlled and outstanding debts are cleared.If you move fast, and think fast, this fast paced environment will be right for you. Strong attention to detail is essential along with the proven ability to work on your own initiative. Having strong written and verbal English communications skills is a must.
● Processing high volume of invoices
● Gaining approval of invoices from correct department heads/overseas team
● Direct entering and coding of non-stock invoices
● Investigating and managing any invoice discrepancies through to resolution
● Raising weekly and ad-hoc supplier payments
● Managing assigned accounts and clearing down aged items
● Allocation and posting of all payments
● Dealing with queries from external and internal clients
● Month end analysis of supplier accounts
● Supplier statement reconciliation
● Bank reconciliations
● Managing the relationship with key suppliers and overseas team
● From time to time involved in any ad-hoc projects
If this role is of interest to you then please get in touch NOW!