£26,000 - £30,000
We are working with a Manufacturing and Technology SME in central Cambridge, in order to find them an Accounts Manager on a permanent basis.
Long-term this role will be office-based and there will be free parking available onsite.
We are looking for a strong Accounts Manager who is able to work autonomously and is also happy to take on some non-finance tasks where necessary.
You will work alongside the company directors and technical staff to help with basic accounts tasks, working with the external accountants as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing financial reports for management
- Purchase ledger: invoice processing and statement reconciliation
- Sales ledger and credit control
- Making and taking payments
- Office management
- General accounts-based administration such as filing and copying
- Handling supplier queries
To be considered please apply now.