Our logistics client is looking for an Accounts Manager to join its business. Working closely with the International Manager, you will manage the accounts function on a day to day basis.
What will in entail?
- Managing the sales and purchase ledger processing of the international operation
- Overseeing the credit control function
- Controlling the HMRC deferment account
- Reconciling intercompany accounts
- Producing monthly profit and loss figures
- Processing continental VAT refund claims
- Liaising with and supporting other areas of the business
What skills and experience do I need?
- Experience of working as an Accounts Manager
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and develop relationships internally and externally
- Experience of SAP (advantageous)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- The ability to travel with the UK and Europe
- A valid passport and full driving licence
What's in it for you?
- An exciting job within the logistics industry
- Intensive in-house training
- The opportunity to work for a family-owned business that encourages and promotes personal and professional development
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking / free parking
If you think you fit the bill and would like to know more, please apply online immediately!