REED Accountancy are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for a fantastic employer based in Washington who are seeking an experienced finance professional to join the business on a full time permanent basis. This position is available due to the current Finance Manager retiring in the coming weeks, therefore a replacement is required. To be considered in this position you should be available at 4 weeks or less notice and have experience in a senior finance position.
Key duties in this role will include:
- Preparation of invoices in macro excel format and e-mail transmission to customers
- Allocation of customer receipts for all bank accounts on Sage 50
- Posting sales invoices and credit notes to Sage 50
- Reconciliation and revaluation of foreign bank accounts
- Review nominal ledger for fixed asset additions
- Reconciliation and conversion of monthly Excel sales spreadsheet with entries in Sage 50
- Preparation of overtime or salary changes for International employee to RSM Accountants
- Payment of funds due for PAYE, corporation tax, and VAT
- Payment of expenses, agents and purchase invoices for UK and foreign suppliers
- Control of aged debtors
The ideal candidate would have practical experience with Sage 50 and be able to reconcile the monthly accounts and transfer them to RSM Accountants for the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts efficiently.