Are you interested in working as the main point of call in finance for an organisation within the education sector with an immediate start and the potential for a permanent position for the right person?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking an Accounts Manager for a business based in Northwich where you would be the sole point of contact for the accounts function where you’re duties will be the below:
- Ensuring all Financial data is available, including the preparation of budgets and forecasting
- Preparing of financial statements and financial records for audit purposes
- Maximisation of revenue, ensuring claims are managed and working whilst exploring avenues to generate further income
- Preparation of monthly management reports – Including monthly management accounts and KPI reporting
- Carrying out and ensuring all inputted financial information is accurate
- Review all Finance policies and procedures to make sure processes are running as smoothly and efficiently as possible
The successful person will be:
- AAT qualified or higher
- Excellent experience within a Finance and Accountancy role
- Enhanced DBS Certificate checked
- Excellent technical skills with experience of using accounting software and Excel
This is a great opportunity that offers an excellent chance for someone to really take ownership of the Finance function. Too be transparent this is a role that will be working for 43 weeks of the year and will be 30 hours per week based over the 5 days which can work around you.
Benefits will include an excellent hourly rate, great working environment, free parking, and the opportunity to make the position permanent within a fantastic growing organisation offering the chance to grow and learn new skills.
For this role, my client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible so if you are available for an immediate start and are interested, please apply now!