I am excited to be working with a growing business based locally who are seeking to recruit an Accounts Manager in key role responsible for ensuring the operational efficiency and accuracy of data for the business’ transactional accounting whilst also covering the cash collection from debtors, sales invoicing to customers and payments to suppliers, and the overall cash position of the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Invoicing largest corporate customers within agreed SLAs
• Establishing invoicing procedures for new customers
• Ensuring all invoicing occurs within SLAs
• All sales invoicing input to Sales ledger on Finance System within tight month end deadlines
• Arrange weekly credit control meetings with Group FC
• Produce credit control reports showing debtor days
• Proactively manage debtors liaising with internally
• Review debtors’ ledger ensuring all invoices and cash posted and allocated
• Reconcile debtors’ ledger in main Finance system with debtors held in clinical systems
• Produce data for Management Information team within agreed deadlines on a monthly basis
• Load payment runs and manual payments onto banking system
• Investigate any issues that arise with payments liaising with bank
• Set up new users with bank
• Run and review Work In Progress reports according to month end deadlines
• Review purchase ledger reconciliations and ensure all payments allocated and debit balances are cleared
• Take part in testing when System upgrades are scheduled
• Contribute to new Finance System implementation for testing
• Effectively manage staff across two locations and also remotely whilst working from home
• Travel to the different locations on a regular basis to ensure there is a face to face as well as remote presence
• Set objectives and personal development plans with direct reports and support with performance plans as and when required
You must be AAT qualified as a minimum with experience of line management in an environment with a high level of transactions. You will possess solid credit control experience and be adept at working with sales teams and communicating externally with customers at a senior leave and will demonstrate excellent Excel skills.
To apply please email your CV to Laura Vatter for more information.