Are you looking for a new challenge with an Accountancy Practice which offers development, progression and training as part of the culture? This could be the right role for you!
We are working with a UK Top 15 Accountancy Practice who are looking to recruit a Senior / Accounts Manager. You will be supporting, managing and overseeing the delivery of accounts preparation services, and managing multiple client engagements. This is an advisory, client-facing position for a client portfolio within the owner managed business sector.
For someone coming into this role they would be looking to invest in the right candidate to go on the Leadership Development Program which is a successful program that assists Managers to progress within the business.
They are looking for a highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join the team to assist them in achieving their strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
The Accounts Senior Manager duties will include:
- Overseeing the delivery of accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Being involved in some of our largest and most complex assignments and review completed accounts
- Business Development with clients and building up long lasting client relationships
- Monitoring your chargeability and your profitability across your portfolio forecasting effectively
- Managing the workflow and performance of the accounts department
- Coaching other staff for improved performance and technical development
- Mentoring staff and contribute to the office’s training and development
- ACA, ACCA qualification/overseas equivalent with at least 6 years post qualified experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of OMB/SME clients
- Proven experience in new business development and client relationship management
- Experience of dealing with complex client issues
- Leadership experience at a management grade
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
To be considered for this role, please click apply or simply send a copy of you CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org