REED Accountancy are delighted to be partnering with our client, a homegrown commercial business in the SME sector, who are recruiting for an Accounts Manager for a full time, permanent role in their Magherafelt office.
You would be responsible for the day to day running of the office and accounts for a small business. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you would ensure the timely and accurate administration of the accounts and administration, as well as being the point of contact for sales and enquiries.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an office-based role, using computerised packages
- Experience using computerised accountancy software (e.g. Sage, Quickbooks, Xero)
- A confident telephone manner
- Experience with Accounts Administration:
- Processing purchase and sales invoices
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
Get in Touch
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today, ensuring your CV highlights the relevant experience required for this role. For more information, or for a confidential chat about the role, please call Chris Burns on 02890 330604.