My client, a well established boutique lettings company based in Bath are looking for accounts manager to run their accounts function.
The are a small team and a really interesting and varied role and you will have an opportunity to get involved in multiple parts of the business.
They will consider part time and full time candidates as well as flexible hours with some remote working.
- Prepare accounts for several entities.
- Retrospective reconciliation and analysis of accounts.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Maintain sales and purchase ledgers.
- Cash positions and cash flow forecasting.
- Monitor bank accounts daily and produce bank reconciliations.
- Monthly / Year end payroll processing.
- Liaise with suppliers re. invoice payment.
- Reconcile petty cash and process & analyse employee expenses.
- Administer workplace pension schemes.
- Monthly payments of Landlord's rental income.
- Monthly payments of management invoices to the relevant companies.
- Liaise with the Accountants when necessary.
- Other ad hoc duties
The suitable candidate
- Qualified to at least AAT level 3, with a clear understanding of accounting principles.
- At least 3 years' small business experience, preferably within the property sector.
- IT proficient - MS Office (Excel essential). Will be trained on our residential lettings software.
- Accurate accounts and administration skills and attention to detail.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work in a small team, sometimes alone, and to undertake a varied role covering for colleagues as appropriate.
- Experience of dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to organise own workload.
- Salary offered is £27,000 - £30,000
- Flexible hours and part timers considered
- 23 days holiday + bank
- 10 days sick pay
- Workplace pension
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
They are a lovely bunch and look after their staff and most people have been with them for a number of years.
If you are interested APPLY NOW ASAP. Immediate start is available.