A well known authority in Manchester is looking for a an Accounts Invoice Clerk to join their Business Support Services department. The contract is planned to run until end of March 2020 and could be further extended or even made into a permanent contract. This is a full time position where you working Monday - Friday. The hours that you will be working may vary however they will be flexible working hours.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To raise orders, as required, particularly in relation to items of computer equipment and furniture
- To place orders in compliance with set standards.
- To produce and control budgetary information, including liaison with the Authority in accordance with Standing Orders.
- To supply management information as required.
- To arrange invoices for payment via the Finance Branch and dealing with subsequent enquiries from suppliers.
Experience of processing invoices for payment and updating computer records accordingly
Experience of using spreadsheets.
Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Applications
If you are interested in this role, apply now to avoid disappointment