REED Accountancy are delighted to be assisting a well-established practice in their recruitment of an Accounts Preparation Clerk. They're looking for somebody with relevant knowledge of accounts production for sole traders and limited companies. You will have exposure to a large number of clients. The successful candidate will be AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified, or with substantial practice experience. You will possess excellent communication and IT skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Handling account queries.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Ensuring financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Ensuring records are accurate.
- Preparation and analysis of client’s financial records, including data management, analysis and consultation.
- Giving accounting advice to clients.
- Liaising with HMRC.
- Working to deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of personal tax and VAT.
To be considered you will have at least 3 years experience within a recognised UK based firm of Accountants. If you have the relevant skillset then please apply and we'll get back to you asap!