Reed Accountancy are currently recruiting for an Accounts Cashier to work for a non-profit organisation on an ongoing temporary basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable team leader, duties will include:
1. To ensure the security of all payments, cheque and cash, received on site are logged, reconciled and collected by third party for bank lodgement.
2. To ensure all sources of income are processed through the income management systems and the End of Day process is completed for updating the financial system.
3. To reconcile all income received to the bank statements, working with the wider Finance team as required.
4. To ensure timely response to all queries raised from internal and external sources
5. To investigate and resolve all suspense entries daily, escalating any issues to Manager
6. To ensure all imports and exports are processed daily from the income management system.
As well as previous accounts or reconciliation experience, the following are essential in the role:
• High attention to detail
• Proactive, Positive, Flexible and results driven.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of working on own initiative with limited supervision or direction.
• Good working knowledge of common office applications (Excel, Word).
• Commitment to maintain professional and ethical standards.
If you are immediately available, with experience if accounts, reconciliations or cashiering and would like to be considered for this ongoing temp role, please apply now with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.