Accounts Assistant required to join a small chartered accountancy practice in Middlesbrough.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within an accountancy practice and account preparation.
Duties include managing a portfolio of clients and providing a first class service to sole traders, partnerships and limited clients.
- On boarding new clients
- Managing a portfolio of small business clients
- Meet with clients face to face and discuss their accounts
- Dealing with technical queries across various sectors
- Preparing/reviewing accounts, corporation tax returns, VAT returns, payroll etc
- Using IRIS and Sage Payroll bookkeeping software
- Advising clients on bookkeeping processes
- Providing a great client service
- 3 years' experience within an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Experience with IRIS or Sage would be beneficial
- AAT level 4
For more information please contact me
Tiffany Thornton @ Reed Practice - Middlesbrough