|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 10.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3101231|
You will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and the main duties of Accounts Assistant include:
-Managing Bank reconciliation
-Raising invoices, and managing petty cash.
-Managing the Expenses process
-Dealing with supplier queries
-Ad-hoc analysis of various expenditure to aid budgeting
We are looking for a pro-active, well organised, self-starter with attention to detail to join with our friendly organisation based in the heart of London city.
The successful accounts assistant will have:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Accounts/ Finance Assistant or in a similar role.
• Final stage of studying towards an Accounting qualification either AAT/ACCA/CIMA.
• Computer literate and good Excel skills
• Previously used Sage Line 50
• Previously been involved in month end reporting
Pay and Benefits
We would prefer a candidate who can start immediately
19000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
8 - 11 GBP Per Hour
WALSALL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
9 - 10 GBP Per Hour
CANNOCK, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
WALTHAM ABBEY, ESSEXRead more
16000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more