Reed Accountancy currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our client based in Newbury on a full-time role to cover a Maternity within the team. This role is ideally looking to start at the end of April for 9-12 months.
Working within a team of 3, this role is a great opportunity to work within a stable team and utilise your existing accounts experience. Seeking a candidate with a strong background in accounts payable and receivable this will be a mixed role working on daily and monthly duties.
Main duties of this role would include but not be limited to:
- Supplier account set up
- Obtaining purchase invoice approvals
- Purchase invoice posting and matching - Issue of supplier remittances
- Supplier statement reconciliations - Month end supplier accruals
- Employee expenses posting
- Credit card posting and reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Petty cash posting and reconciliation - Tracking of internet purchases
- New customer account set up - Sales invoicing and quotes
- Renewal billing invoicing -Project invoicing
- Contact customers, follow up and resolve queries -Chase overdue accounts, follow up and escalate to
- Finance Manager and Sales Team as appropriate - Document credit control procedures and policy
A strong knowledge of Excel is desirable, alongside previous experience of working within an Accounts Assistant role in a high volume environment.
This is a great chance to join a growing business and take on a challenging yet highly rewarding role!
Working 9am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch. The office offers free onsite parking.