Are you seeking an Accounts Assistant role having had experience in Accounts Receivable?
Are you looking to work for an international company in the heart of Oxfordshire?
Are you looking to progress further with your studies?
Reed Accountancy are proud to be working with an international and industry trailblazing organisation with their search for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis, within their small finance team in Witney, West Oxfordshire.
In this role the company the company can offer you a competitive salary and flexible working hours. Moreover, holiday afforded is up to 25 days plus bank holidays (and your birthday!). There is also a fantastic benefits package to supplement this.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring invoices to clients are prompt and timely.
- Provision of system usage reports to clients where required.
- Processing direct debits via Go Cardless following monthly invoice run.
- Proactive credit control involving courtesy calling to ensure the Sales Ledger accurately reflects the expected payment dates.
- Account reconciliation: cash allocation and bank reconciliation.
- Complete the double-taxation documents for overseas clients as required including liaising with the HMRC for a timely turnaround.
The ideal candidate needs to have Accounts Receivable experience and it is preferred and desirable to be working towards AAT or the equivalent through relevant experience. You will be proficient in Excel and have experience on Xero. Finally, the ideal candidate will be suited to a fast paced work environment as well as the ability to work in a team.
If you think this is the perfect role for you, please do not hesitate to apply.