This position involves a wide range of duties, including assisting the Financial Controller with the day to day running of the finance department. Initially the job will largely focus around the Daily Revenue Audit and £0.5m monthly Purchase Ledger. You will ensure accounts and financial information processed are accurate and company procedures are followed. Supporting with revenue control, assisting with banking as needed, petty cash, purchase ledger, credit control/sales ledger, payroll, assisting with the preparation of stock results and month end procedures this is a varied role. You will be responsible for training and coaching other work colleagues on an ongoing basis.
Key Personal Attributes
This position is perfect for somebody looking to develop into an Assistant Financial Controller. To join the team, we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
• Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
• Providing clear and timely information to internal and external contacts.
• Anticipating potential problems and solutions within the planning process.
• Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests.