Reed is currently supporting a highly reputable legal firm based in the centre of Cheltenham with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant.
This is a new position which will sit within a busy accounts team and requires someone that can hit the ground running. The role is full-time and paying up to £25,000 DOE.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Dealing with the firm’s overhead purchase ledger
- Analysis and posting of the firm’s company credit card transactions
- Calculating prepayments and posting of monthly journals
- Maintaining the firm’s fixed asset register and posting monthly depreciation journals.
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll
- Preparation of various internal performance reports
- Assisting with credit control including preparing debt chasing letters, processing payments via credit/debit card, identifying client to office transfers and producing various departmental and monthly management debt reports.
- Assisting in the preparation of year-end financial information for review.
To be considered for this role you need to have experience working in a similar role, ideally this will be in a legal or professional environment however this isnt essential.
If you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity, then please apply and I will be in touch.