Support the Accounts Manager/Director by ensuring that the accurate and timely information, projections and analysis of the financial position is fully understood and maintained
• Ensure the processing of invoices from suppliers
• Produce and manage invoices for customers
• Ensure all regulatory fees are paid on time
• Ensure all HMRC payments are made on time
• Providing and interpreting financial information
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows
• Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting
• Produce accurate financial reports to agreed timelines
• Maintain personal knowledge of and keep abreast of changes to financial regulations and legislation
• Reconciliation monthly bank statement.
• Monthly cheque run
• Weekly and monthly supplier BACS payments.
• New supplier account set-ups
• Managing of Purchase Ledger.
Experience & Qualifications
• Managing finance within a SME
• Good Excel Skills