Are you looking for a new challenge for 2021? Reed Practice are delighted to be working with a renowned business based in Dundee who are looking to add an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their accounts team.
This role will provide operational support to the Managers/Partners in the provision of accountancy services on behalf of a mixed portfolio of clients, including the preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations. You will have the chance to work as part of a busy & dynamic team for a firm that truly value their staff and have put a lot of work into their staff development programmes over the past 5 years.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Prepare and examine or audit accounts for small charities
- Prepare management accounts from client cashbooks and liaise with clients, as necessary
- Prepare VAT returns
- Attend and work at client premises, as necessary
- Establish a professional and confident working relationship with clients, dealing with telephone enquiries timeously, escalating queries as appropriate, in order to enhance the Firm’s reputation and business opportunities
This is a great opportunity for any candidate with experience working in an Accountancy Practice to take the next steps in their career. With a great salary on offer and the potential for long-term progression with the firm, you don't want to miss out on this!
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please get in touch with Craig Sinclair or apply with an up to date CV.