My client based on the outskirts of Canterbury are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This would suit someone who is looking to grow and progress with a company.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
- Processing high volume purchase invoice using Sage 50 Accounts - matching, batching and coding.
- Reconciliation of the supplier statements.
- Preparing payments for sign off and arranging payments.
- Dealing with queries.
- Answering the phone.
- Other ad hoc duties including ordering stationery and office/warehouse consumables.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in accounts role.
- AAT Qualified or working towards
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Good time management skills with the ability to handle several tasks at once and meet deadlines.
Please submit your CV to be considered for this role