Reed Accountancy are working on behalf of our Client to recruit for an experienced Accounts Assistant for their Newton Abbot Practice.
This is a full time role, salary DOE.
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Preparing sole trade and partnership accounts
- Completing income tax returns
- Providing points for review, highlighting relevant client or technical issues
- Monitoring and assisting more junior members in the team (if at appropriate level)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience within professional practice
- Strong IT skills and proficient in the use of computerised accounts and tax software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility for managing and prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines
- Accurate, methodical and inquisitive approach to work
If you hold the above attributes, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss further.