Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working exclusively for our client based in Ramsgate who are looking for an account’s assistant for an ongoing temporary assignment which could lead to a permanent position.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to show experience with the following duties:
• Matching, batching and coding sales ledger invoices
• Matching, batching and coding purchase ledger invoices
• Allocating payments of cheques, bacs and petty cash
• Reconciling customer accounts
• Chasing outstanding debt
• Reducing debtor days
• Liaising with internal and external clients in regarding customer accounts
If you can show relevant experience with the duties above and are currently available immediately for an ongoing temporary assignment, then please apply.
In return REED offer competitive hourly pay, access to further training and development alongside access to REED discount scheme.