£19 - £23k
Reed Accountancy are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for an organisation based in Caerphilly. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant who wants to work in an ethical and supportive environment, and one in which they will get exposure to a variety of project work alongside their normal accounts duties over the coming months.
What you’ll be doing:
- Match delivery notes, purchase orders and purchase invoices; accurately allocate GL and department codes; process invoices/credit notes to system in an accurate and timely manner to ensure cut off procedures are adhered to for month end accounts; scan documents to system
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Expense claims
- Maintain the creditors ledger ensuring all payments are appropriately matched to invoices and all queries are resolved as quickly as possible
- Work with the FC to provide support for new project work
What you need:
- Ideally AAT qualified, though QBE will also be considered
- 2 years plus accounts assistant experience
- Good knowledge of excel
If this sounds like the right role for you then please apply today. Interviews will be carried out via video call, and the role will be working remotely for the time being given local lockdown rules.