The Director of a growing practice in Weston Super Mare is looking to expand his team with an experienced Accounts Assistant.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified but AATQB’s will be considered.
This role would suit someone looking to gain valuable experience in YE accounting, Book-Keeping, VAT returns using Xero and Sage.
The practice has weathered the Covid storm incredibly well and has in fact become something of a beacon of hope for local OMBs, SMEs and individuals alike.
I’ve been working with the MD for over a year now and I’ve always received extremely positive feedback from all that have interviewed and worked with him. The chap in question is a family man and completely understands the fact that ‘real life’ requires flexibility.
It’s testament to the culture of the practice that those that work there, tend to hang around.
What you need:
- You must have experience of working within an accountancy practice.
- Experience of Xero is desirable but training can be offered.
- Ability to produce a set of accounts from incomplete records (preferred)
- A great attitude!
What they’re offering:
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience (£20k-£25k)
- 20 Days Holiday ex BH
- AAT study support if required
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy over your role
- Lots of free parking