A fantastic client of mine is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis. You will need to be strong in Excel, have a good understanding of online websites such as Amazon, eBay etc as one of your main tasks will be online accounting.
You will join a friendly team of 5 and report directly into the Finance Manager. You will report into the Assistant Accountant in FDs absence.
This client is due to change over to a new system early next year, which will be based heavily on Excel.
This role has come about because the current Accounts Assistant is due an internal promotion, therefore the current post holder will be there to support you in your new role.
My client is open to taking someone on who is currently studying e.g. AAT etc
- Free parking on site
- Walkable from Epsom train station
- 25 days annual leave (4 to be taken at Christmas)
- Responsible for reconciling and controlling all online sales platforms e.g. Amazon, eBay & the company website
- Paypal and Royal Mail also integrate into those reconciliations.
- Daily cash sheets as cover.
- Data entry.
- Helping Accounts Payable when necessary.
- Ad Hoc duties where requested.
Please apply for this role immediately if you would like to be submitted.