Purpose of the Role:
The primary objective of the Accounts Assistant is to assist the Accountant in performing all accounting duties. The Accounts Assistant should be capable of making sound decisions on instruction from the Accountant. The Accounts Assistant should possess strong organisational skills, with high attention to detail. The Accounts Assistant will make suggestions/recommendations to enhance or streamline operations. The Accounts Assistant should possess strong administrative skills to help enhance overall operations.
• Maintain and accurately enter data to Client Database
• Raise Sales Invoices on monthly Batch & Ad-hoc & exporting same to Sage.
• Maintain strict compliance to and control of all supporting paperwork relating to client contract variations.
• Enact Month End Routines.
• Produce Month End Reports for Accountant and Directors.
• Record, bank and monitor, income received – posting same to Sage Accounts Package
• Reconcile income on bank account
• Perform credit control duties as required
• Perform filing as required.
• To input invoices as required by Accountant
• To analyse Directors Monthly Credit Card and Cash Expenses
• To perform Filing duties as required by Accountant