£17,000 Per Annum
Monday to Friday
I am currently looking for an Accounts Assistant with at least one year of experience to join a company who is based in Rotherham.
This company started with a unique product and over the years they have continued to grow their brand. They have both offices and a production site in Rotherham and it is busy and fast paced due to the turnaround of the products they produce.
They are a fast paced, entrepreneurial business so they are looking for someone with a good level of maturity and experience behind them. Due to the fast paced environment this position would suit someone who is not phased by juggling workloads and changing priorities.
- Reconciling bank, cash & credit card accounts.
- Processing supplier invoices (inputting on the system, matching with delivery notes etc)
- Preparing payment lists
- Reconciling client deposits both received and repaid via a dedicated deposit account.
- The Candidate must be fully conversant in using multi-currency
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Ability to work alone and directly report to the Managing director
- Experience in administration of accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses and credit control.
- Bank payments (to suppliers) and receipts (from customers) allocations done daily Including Stripe batch receipts & PayPal account processing;
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
Education and Experience
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Previous experience of working in a finance team desirable
- Proficient in data entry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel desirable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures desirable (AP in particular)
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- High level of numeracy
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours 9-5pm normally (but due to covid there is slightly more flex i.e. 8-4pm)