Role: Accounts Assistant
Location: Newport Road Cardiff
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00 (1 Hour Lunch)
Do you have 12 months or more experience within a Accounts Department? Are you looking for a varied role and do you have strong Excel skills?
Then you have the skills and experience we are looking for, I am currently working with a growing mutli site client based on the outskirts of Cardiff to join their accounts team. This is a fabulous opportunity for a junior accounts assistant that has the passion to learn and progress to the next stage of their career.
Your remit will cover a varied role in supporting the finance manager in the completion of the monthly payroll duties and the preparation of accounts reports to be supplied to various managers and directors within the business.
As a core member of the Accounts team you will also be required to:
- To reconcile supplier’s statements
- To scan & post Purchase Ledger invoices/credit notes
- To accurately allocate payments to suppliers
- The verifying of Sundry Orders & VMS invoices
- Outbound credit control
- Allocation of customer payments
- To administer company vehicle fines
- To carry out any other ad hoc office duties
• Minimum 4 GCSE’s (must have Maths and English)
• Minimum of 2 years experience in an Accounts role
• Able to use Excel to an intermediate level
• Must have a strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Able to work well within a team
• Good organisational skills
With 12 months plus experience in Accounts Assistant position, this opportunity offers you continuous professional development with training support.
My client wishes to appoint ahead of the spring offers in their business, so if this role is of interest call Kevin Probert on 02920386514 or email email@example.com for more information immediately!