Do you have strong attention to detail?
Do you have some previous accounts experience?
My client based in Northampton, a leader in installation and maintenance equipment are looking for an accounts assistant to join their accounts team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for supporting the accounts department to ensure that all transaction are processed correctly onto the accounting systems.
Your main duties and responsibilities may include
- Ensure the accurate and quick processing of supplier invoices matching with purchase orders and resolving discrepancies when needed.
- Ensure customer debts are paid and queries resolved
- Process all expenses claims accurately
- Manage the outstanding debtors by chasing up payments, resolving queries and escalating to management when needed ensuring all relevant accounting adjustments are processed accurately.
- Reconcile supplier statements and to arrange payment in accordance with agreed terms
- Preparation, input and analysis of all expenses claimed by staff ensuring correct authorisation processes have been adhered to
- Preparation and input of sales lists
- Other adhoc duties when required