My client are a surging company with bright modern offices based near Farringdon, they are looking to hire a temporary Accounts Assistant to join their small & friendly team for 6-9 months. The successful candidate must have experience using Sage and a strong transactional background.
You will have at least 4 years’ experience covering sales ledger, purchase ledger, expenses, recharges, petty cash, bank reconciliations, supplier payments, ad hoc duties as required. All industry training will be given will also be provided.
• Daily Bank reconciliation
• Monthly petty cash reconciliation
• Monthly expenses
• Monthly Supplier payment run
• Multi-currency bank reconciliation
• Monthly Intrastat
• Monthly recharges intercompany
• Assisting with month end accounts
• Purchase ledger: Entering invoices/remittances/payment run
• Sales ledger: Raising invoices/chasing overdue accounts
• Daily pricing of customer jobs
• Daily Payments to customers
• Use of in house database Navision daily
• Ad hoc duties
What you will need to succeed in the role:
• Good communication skills on all levels
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Capable of working in small busy office
• Able to work on own, must be organised and able to prioritise workload
• Must have Sage line 50 accounting software experience
• Experience of using Databases, Microsoft word/excel, electronic banking
Please apply asap to be considered for this exciting opportunity.