An exciting and growing infrastructure company in Milton Keynes are currently recruiting for an accounts assistant position on a permanent basis.
Your New Position
Paying around £25,000, this role offers an opportunity for a solid accounts assistant to join a vibrant finance team, in which you would be responsible for the subordinates and the moneys and materials. You will be reporting into the Financial Controller and will have a working relationship with other relevant managers and suppliers.
• Daily management and processing of stock and non-stock invoices
• Managements of suppliers, payment runs and a contact for Accounts Payable
• Management of expenses, cash flow and petty cash
• Month end reconciliations (bank) and any other month end close activities required
• VAT Returns/ EC Sale Lists and Intra Stat returns
• Entering Purchase Ledger Invoices across multi-currency
• AAT Qualified
• Desirable: Experience is a similar role and industry
• 2-3 years’ experience with systems – including experience of Dynamics and Excel
• Attention to detail, problem solving, initiative
• Working in a team and independence
• Deadline Driven
If this job is of interest to you, and if you’d like to apply, please follow the apply now button below. Thank You.