Reed Accountancy are delighted to be exclusively representing our client, one of Northern Ireland's leading employers who are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their award winning team. . This role is originally on a temporary basis with a real view to permanency for the right candidate.
- Maintenance of the purchase and subcontract ledger.
- Filing Ledger documentation and monthly statement reconciliations.
- Process the weekly payment run and reconcile supplier statements
- Enter all approved invoices received and all invoices issued by the company on SAGE accounting software.
- Checking invoices against purchase orders
- Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare and record lodgements and make lodgements to bank account when necessary
- Credit Control
- Experience with the use of Sage 50 is essential
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a finance department
- Experience in a high volume environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Get in Touch
To discuss this role in confidence, please call Gerard Flynn on 02890 330604. To apply, click the 'apply now' button, attaching your most up to date CV.