A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an accounts assistant at my client’s lovely Ladbroke Grove / Westbourne Park premises.
MY CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR YOU!
This role is ideal for someone who has built up working experience within their first accounting position including accounts receivable experience, and is now seeking their next move to expand their experience.
Working on Sage 50 within a small finance team, the role offers permanent employment and you will be responsible for the following scope of duties:
- Maintenance of the Sales Ledger. Entering receipts from customers onto Sage and reconciling their accounts as required.
- Assisting the other Accounts Assistant with entering of purchase invoices onto Sage 50 Purchase Ledger system, and performing monthly reconciliations with all supplier statements.
- Credit Control activities including chasing overdue customers and dealing with queries.
- Dealing with all the filing relating to suppliers and customers i.e.: Invoices, statements, remittance advice's, etc.
- Assisting with the inputting, updating and maintenance of the numerous excel spreadsheets recording the daily, weekly and monthly financial operations of the business.
- Assisting with the payment of all the suppliers on a monthly basis learning the Barclays.Net system.
- General administrative support in the office, including answering telephones as required.
- Learning the Bakery Wholesale Sales Order Processing system (currently Baps).
To hear more about this great opportunity please contact myself Krutika at Reed Hammersmith.