£24,000 - £25,000 Croxley Green
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a leading and rapidly developing client of ours in Croxley Green. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £24,000 to £25,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Finance Manager and the role will include:
• Posting sales invoices on to Sage 50
• Cash allocation
• Covering for purchase ledger
• Debtor review and chasing payments
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparing month end journals
The role in the future, will also cover:
• Fixed Assets
• Accruals and prepayments
• Assisting in month end tasks
• Familiar with Sage lube 50/200
• Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Good organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Excellent time management
• Strong relationship building and customer service skills
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as an all-round Accounts Assistant
• Be familiar with Sage Line 50
• Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 per annum pro rata.
• Full time permanent position.
• Core hours 09:00 – 17:00 (30 mins for lunch)
• 22 days holiday including bank holidays.
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Gym membership discount.
• Direct working relationship with the Finance Manager.
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards. This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.