Im proud to be working exclusively with a great client of mine, who are now looking for an Accounts Assistant due to company grow. The primary focus of the role will be to take complete responsibility for the purchase ledger, ensuring that all invoices are entered quickly and accurately, as well as supporting the Financial Controller in running a smooth and efficient finance department and producing monthly Management Accounts for the Board of Directors.
The role will encompass the following:
- Entering purchase invoices into our accounting system
- Entering purchase ledger payments into the accounting system
- Continuously ensuring accuracy of the purchase ledger
- Producing weekly supplier payment schedules
- Supporting the Financial Controller in all aspects of the finance department, including;
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Sales invoicing
- Cashflow forecasting
- Sales Forecasting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Developing/implementing new accounting procedures
To be a successful applicant, you must have worked within a similar role and due to location you must have access to your own transport. My client has recently moved to brand new offices in a great location which offers free parking.