I have currently been retained by a top charity based in London to help recruit for an experienced Accounts Assistant. My client are ideally looking for a candidate who has previously worked in the Charity or Not For Profit organisation. With this fantastic role comes a great benefit package.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Daily sales ledger tasks: sales invoices including via EDI and portals, credit notes and refunds for both UK
- Processing monies in via cheque/BACS/card payments and processing card payments & refunds. Multiple currencies GBP EUR USD
- Credit control including monthly customer statements, letters, telephone contact
- Record-keeping of credit control notes and reporting monthly to manager, agents/sales reps and account managers.
- Credit checking new account applications & set credit limits for new and existing customers using online service and advising of any issues.
- Manage accounts for UK & International
- Maintain Aged Debtor ledger: Small balance/exchange difference write offs/matching off zero balances & payments on account
- Reconcile internet/credit card payments received against bank statement and payment portal.
- Staff cash & credit card receipts. Entering these receipts onto Winman, assigning to correct nominal codes and accounting for VAT as appropriate. Chasing staff members for completed expenses claims forms and receipts to meet deadlines.
- Provide support with Accounts Payable
- Maintain filing of bank statements & Supplier Invoices
- Provide support/cover to team during holidays/busy periods/projects
- As the role grows, and with continuing business needs, tasks may change and new tasks may be added.