Are you looking to join a fun and dynamic Organisation?
Are you seeking the opportunity to progress and develop within your career?
Do you want to join a company which values their staff and offers exceptional benefits?
If so, this role could be for you!
Reed Accountancy are currently representing a fantastic Talent Company based in Central London who are looking to bring on board an accounts assistant to join their team. Our client specialises in talent management delivering their services to Businesses throughout the entertainment market. This is an excellent opportunity for a well communicated and experienced Individual to join a growing, forward thinking organisation.
The role would suit a candidate who is looking to stability and to join a great media and creative firm. As apart the role you will be responsible for client account management and ensuring the timely delivery of set business objectives within the team. As an overview you will be responsible for:-
Working closely with clients;
- Managing client relationships to ensure deposits are paid in time - ensuring all invoices, paperwork completed
- Ensuring balances and final settlements with artists and promoters all add up
- After being approved, finalising statements and making any currency conversions
- Presenting final statements to management accounts
- Preparing weekly outstanding deposit lists
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar role, or seeking to transfer their skills as a progressive step forwards into this post. The successful candidate will possess an excellent eye for detail, a can do attitude and a willingness to deliver key business objectives in a timely fashion. In order to apply for this role you will need to ensure that you meet the below criteria:-
- At least 1-2 years experience in accounts or credit control
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Can do attitude