We're really excited to be recruiting for an international and prestigious company in Leeds. The role offers an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in purchase ledger and general accounts, who is looking to join an expanding and dedicated team.
The role will provide an brilliant opportunity to gain experience, work within an international firm and see opportunities for progression throughout the company.
Offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum, this is a permanent full-time position. Here are the key responsibilities...
- Working alongside the Senior Service Charge Accountants, the Service Charge Accounts Assistant role will involve:
- Logging all invoices
- Initial review of invoices before passing to the Senior Service Charge Accountants
- Updating service charge figures on the Yardi/Voyager system for treasury clients or advising clients direct for non-treasury
- Reconciliation of payment ledger information
- Preparation of accounting reports
- Sending initial queries to agents/landlords
- Chasing Senior Service Charge Accountant queries
- Various accounting admin duties as and when required
- 2 – 3 years experience in bank/general ledger reconciliations preferable
- Experience in accounts payable ledgers would be preferable
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise own work load
Apply now because it's time to #LoveMondays...