Do you want to be a part of an exciting new chapter in a well-established Accountancy Practice?
My client is a successful 5 Partner firm have a solid and loyal existing client base of Sole Traders, Limited Companies, Partnerships and Owner Managed Business where they offer a complete Accountancy service. They have recently experience an organic growth within their Bookkeeping and Payroll services however due to a partnership opportunity they are due a significant increase within their Audit and Accounts team.
This firm is embarking on a very exciting chapter and have major plans which will be gradually implemented in the next few years. By joining this company you will play a major part in the development of both the team and the firm who will always promote from within and recognise high achievers.
Key elements of the role will include –
• Full preparation of Accounts
• Planning and leading external Audits
• Preparation of financial reports
• Personal and Corporate Tax returns
• Year-end account production
• Building relationships with clients to win and retain business.
My client is recruiting at various levels of experience however it is essential that you –
• Have at least 12 months Accountancy Practice experience
• Is ACA/ACCA qualified
• Has worked within UK GAAP
• Is passionate about your career within Accountancy Practice.
If you would like more information or would like to be considered for a position within this firm then please either call Emily on 0151 255 2330 or email your CV to email@example.com.