My client is recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant for their Sevenoaks based office on a permanent basis.
Hours Mon-Fri 08.30-17.00 or 09.00-17.30
The Accounts Assistant will report directly to the Transactional Finance Manager and take responsibility for all Bank accounts for the Residential Companies
The role is responsible for:
- Reconciliation of all Residential Current and Petty Cash accounts on a daily and monthly basis.
- Reconciliation and Posting of all Credit card statements/transactions on a monthly basis
- Post Cash Receipts for monies received into the Bank accounts in a timely manner.
- Chase and obtain remittance details for outstanding receipts.
- Investigate and resolve queries effectively and efficiently via the telephone and email.
- Support with coding and entry of Supplier invoices onto SAGE X3
- Any other adhoc duties
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years’ experience working as an Accounts Assistant
- Experience in Healthcare desirable
- Experience of Sage line 50/X3 desirable
- Strong communication skills, including ability to build relations across the Group
- Ability to work at speed and with accuracy
- Experience or working in a centralised finance function.
- Positive enthusiastic approach with a can-do attitude
- Good excel skills
- Well organised with strength in prioritising
- Able to work semi-autonomously and flexibly.
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail.
If you are looking for a new role and can commute to Sevenoaks please get in touch for immediate consideration