Are you available immediately for ongoing temporary contract?
Would you be able to show experience with foreign currencies?
My client based in Faversham is currently looking for an accounts assistant for an ongoing temporary assignment.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to show experience with the following duties:
• Matching, batching and coding sales ledger invoices
• Matching, batching and coding purchase ledger invoices
• Allocating payments of cheques, bacs and petty cash
• Reconciling customer accounts
• Bank reconciliations
• Liaising with internal and external clients in regards to customer accounts
If you are able to show relevant experience with the duties above and are currently available immediately for an ongoing temporary assignment then please apply.