£20,000 - £23,000 Watford
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for an ambitious Accounts Assistant to join a leading and rapidly developing Construction brand based in the Watford area. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £20,000 to £23,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Finance Manager and the role will include:
• Accounts payable administration.
• Receiving and processing of invoices, expense forms, payments and daily bookkeeping.
• Reconciling bank and credit card transactions.
• Preparation of VAT returns.
• Company credit card expenses and other expense claims.
• Assisting with the prep of statutory filings.
• Responsible for making sure all invoices are received and posted in a timely fashion.
• Strong experience with MS Excel
• Experience with Sage
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Flexible, adaptable and willing to learn to enhance finance career with this growing brand
• Minimum 1 years’ experience within a similar Accounts Assistant role
• Studying AAT is preferable.
• Sage experience preferable.
• Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum pro rata.
• Full time permanent position.
• Full time, permanent working 40 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
• 22 days holiday including bank holidays.
• Direct working relationship with the Finance Manager.
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards. This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.