I'm exclusively partnered with a fantastic organisation that helps over 1,400 charities across the the UK to help develop their finance management and knowledge which helps charities improve their financial confidence.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Finance Officer to join a fast paced and social environment. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking for progression and exposure to management accounts, with a great benefits package, flexitime, a 35 hour working week and rapid progression opportunities.
Reporting into the Interim Finance Director you will also get exposure to taking ownership of accruals and pre payments. Ideally they would like a candidate who has used SAP Business 1, however if you have used more then one accounting software this will also be desirable.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Assisting with balance sheets reconciliation
- 25 days annual leave per year in addition to Bank Holidays, increasing to 28 days after three years of continuous service (pro rata if part-time)
- An extra three days leave for the office Christmas closure
- Four paid volunteering days every year
- A generous flextime policy which allows employees to create a good work-life balance
- Access to eye care vouchers
- 24 hour, free and confidential access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- A well-being area in the office, for quiet time and reflection
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities both individually and organisation wide, such as a mentor/coach, training courses and conferences.
- Auto enrolled to the Personal Pension Plan where they will contribute twice your contribution to the scheme up to 10%
- Access to a season ticket loan or bicycle purchase loan to help ease the cost of travel in London (subject to completion of probation period).