A fantastic opportunity in the Woking area to join an established company as an Accounts Assistant.
- Monthly Sales/Purchase Ledger maintenance and invoicing
- Contractor monthly payroll – including ensuring that all contractors are submitting authorised time and expenses sheets with corresponding invoices creating invoices to UK and International clients in both UK GBP and other currencies
- Daybooks reports and agreeing to ledger control accounts
- Purchase invoices – inputting contractor invoices onto the accounts system, producing payment reports for payment of contractor invoices, inputting overhead invoices onto accounting systems and producing monthly payment reports for overhead invoices
- Monthly Daybook – preparing a monthly daybook for reconciliation to each foreign currency and monthly reports produced as required
- Factoring Invoices – creating factor monthly schedules for factoring of monthly sales invoices
- Director Expenses – preparing expense claim forms
- Other accounting duties as required
- Other ad hoc duties including PA duties for the Finance Director
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge in Sage or Quickbooks
If this this role is an interest to you, than please apply for this role to be considered.