I have been instructed by a large Nor For Profit organisation to help recruit for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent bases in the heart of London. My client are looking for a well organised candidate with at least 2 years experience within a similar role. With a great benefits package this is not a role to miss out on!
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to work from home
- Fantastic employer pension contribution
- Process disbursement invoices including receipt, posting and distribution
- Daily payment runs of disbursements and invoices on instruction from fee earners, including international payments
- Handle internal and external purchase ledger queries
- Process courier/taxi/telephone/conference call invoices (and payments)
- Client account to office account transfers
- Holiday cover for cashiering and overhead purchase ledger when required
- Time sheet administration
- Archive administration
- Investigating unreconciled cheques
- Cover for the overhead purchase ledger and undertake ad hoc tasks delegated by the Financial Controller or Chief Financial Officer.
Job skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and other relevant IT systems
- High standard of numeracy, precise and accurate with attention to detail
- Good standard of education.