Accounts Assistant - Chelmsford - £18-22k
40 hrs per week - Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm (1hr Lunch)
• Registration of purchase ledger invoices.
• Process goods received notes to purchase orders to the ledger.
• Posting of purchase ledger invoices to the ledger.
• Match invoices to goods received notes within the ledger.
• Processing purchase ledger payment runs.
• Supplier statement reconciliations and queries.
• Set up and maintain supplier details
• Subcontractor processing and payments
• Set up subcontractors
• Process & pay employee expense claim forms across the group.
• Taking and dealing appropriately with phone calls
• Document scanning
• Ad hoc activities
• To be assertive, proactive and able to use initiative when working within a wide team, but able to
complete tasks without supervision.
• Demonstrate an understanding of all Microsoft Office and Outlook applications, particularly Word and