A forward thinking and expanding business based in Felixstowe is looking to recruit this exciting and challenging position.
As Accounts Assistant, you will report directly into the Finance Director and take responsibility for the following duties:
• Assisting in preparation of management accounts
• Preparing monthly profit and loss and balance sheet reports
• Assisting in yearly budget preparation with variance analysis
• Posting accruals and prepayments
• Verifying and posting invoices
• Assisting with credit control
This role is offered with the possibility of further progression and professional development.
The client is looking for a motivated and professional candidate that is driven and looking to progress in their career.
Desirable / Not Essential attributes include:
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA (or equivalent) part qualification and actively studying towards gaining this in full
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Strong communication skills and able to build relationships across the business
• Be organised and work to set deadlines
• Ability to work with transactions in multiple currencies
• Will support team members
• Comfortable using Sage
The Finance Director is very motivated on this occasion and is looking to arrange interviews asap for relevant candidates.